Thursday, March 10, 2011

5 Photoshop pictures

This image was focused on color emphasis. I had to make several layers for this image and isolate the airplane from the rest of the image so that it would stand out. Once i cut it from the image I intensified the colors so that against the black and white backdrop it would stand out. I then selectedd the rest of the image so that the backdrop would appear and i saved it as a jpeg so the image would compress together.

In this picture I edited the colors of the birds by adjusting the thresholds. To make this image took longer then most in adjusting the colors because there were three different types therefore I had to create many individual layers for each bird in the shot. I feel that the green bird shows the best effects of this type of editing in showing the light and dark parrts of the image. Getting the whole image with the magnetic lasoo ws the hardest part for me in this and I always had to do it several times before it worked correctly. This was one of my favorite types of editing.


This picture shows the effects of mirroring the image. With this i had to adjust the bottom image so it would flow nicely with the image. This was one of the harder editing jobs we had to do and I found it difficult to get the alignment correctly in place for the image.



For this image I cut and pasted the tree onto the background with the to columbs to combine two completely different images. For this i had to outline the tree and delete the rest of the image and paste it to the other image. Aligning it was the most challenging part.

For this image I blended the window with the enhanced image of the resevior. I had to make dublicate layers so that i wouldn't loose my original image. I chose the type of layer blend and then I adjusted the intensirty of it so that you could still see the original background. 

No comments:

Post a Comment