Monday, March 21, 2011

Warhol

4-Square
This is a picture that i took of my sister. Took make this shot I had to individually adjust each image. I worked out the threshold of each and I wanted the colors to flow well together. After I took each image onto a new blank document and alligned them with one another.
This is a close up view of my sister and in the reflection of her glasses you can see me taking the photo. For this image I first adjusted the threshold of the image to magnify the shadows of the shot. Next I adjusted the hue and saturation to get the purple in those dark spaces. Then I had to select the white in the image individualy and select the background color to it to come up with this image.

This image is of a pair of my shoes. With this image I first adjusted the threshold of the image and then changed the hue and saturation of the image to make the dark parts red. After this i seleted each of the squares and adjusted the background of the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment